3/22/2005

RED AND PINK JACKET!

ITS SPRING BREAK FOR THE KIDS AND I HAVE ALL THE TIME TO ROAM AROUND EDMONTON.THE ELDAOUD FAMILY WENT TO U.S.A AND WILL BE THERE FOR TEN DAYS.I WENT OUT TODAY WITH NEL,MY FRIEND AND DID SOME SHOPPING. WE WENT TO WEST EDMONTON MALL,THE BIGGEST SHOPPING MALL IN THE WORLD.WE HAD LUNCH AT T ND T SUPERSTORE AND ATE CHINESE FOOD TO FILL OUR HUNGRY TUMMY.... ....WE STAYED THERE ALL DAY LONG AND ENDED UP BUYING WINTER JACKETS.....I BOUGHT ONE FOR MY SISTER LEAH WHICH IS PINK IN COLOR AND OFCOURSE I DONT WANNA GO HOME WITHOUT ANYTHING FOR MY SELF....I BOUGHT ONE JACKET FOR MY SELF TOO, A RED ONE...........

2 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

got to see your pic over at nel's site...looks like you two enjoyed shopping...

eden said...

gerlie,thanks for visiting the site.me and nel really enjoyed shopping that day!:)