4/11/2005

B R A I N C L U T T E R

........Our lives can be quite complex.While we attempt to deal with one problem or situation,the rest of life keep happening to us.Sometimes we have so much going on,we cant sort through the noise and clutter to even try to work out our confusion about a particular matter.This only makes the situation worse!

We need to put our selves in the proper frame of mind for ending our confusion and I think the keys to conquering clutter are to decide what to get rid of and then find storage ideas for whats left.But it is also helpful to understand why our clutter accumulated in the first place...

How about you, how do you deal with brain clutter?



4 comments:

DC said...

Strongly agree. Very insightful and well written.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

when i feel that im fully drained, i take time off to be with friends...to get things going, sometimes one needs a break really...

Bill said...

Your question makes me realize that for me writing haiku is a way of dealing with brain clutter. Thanks for visiting my blog, and drop in again. I'll be back

eden said...

thanks a lot guys!