4/13/2005

***E M O T I O N S ***

....Everytime I am experiencing powerful sad emotions,and whenever I'm having personal troubles,I feel as Im the only person on the planet who has problems.I look around and often I see people who seem to not have a care in the world, but I believe in the saying that* no body is perfect* .You can barely know what is going on inside other people, and it comforts me to know that I am not alone. Everytime I feel confused,irritable, and stressed out ,specially now that I feel down, I just convince and tell my self I'm in the majority. It's all part of life and there's plenty to be learned from these emotions.

....There maybe downside to these emotions but theres also an upside as well.The challenge I know is to discover their positives.............

8 comments:

DC said...

Hope everything is OK.

You are not alone. Everybody is working through something - maybe a different set of problems and issues, but everybody hurts and feels and wants and wishes.

Emotions and feelings are part of life. Even though they hurt, they are part of what it means to be human.

Raven the Pagan said...

Stoped by to say Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Have to sa you have a cool blog. I tend to get emotional only when I'm drinking. When I'm sober, I try to project the hard ass wise cracker. My wife knows I'm a softie at heart. LOL

gulnaz said...

thanks for visiting my blog. come again. :)
i have been thinking along these lines too since last night. you must be a smart person to learn from even negative feelings. good thing too. i'm trying to learn this myself.

Misreflection said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, you're right I have to take note of time management. Nice Blog you have, emotions- all part of life, growing up,growing stronger etc.. You're right it helps knowing others are in the same boat, and it helps to think of those worse off too. Chin up and enjoy!

shinanos said...

Oh eden, take care and relax, hope yr good luck on everything! :)
...I'm now busy + messy a bit for the project S(City's International Music+Dance event & my own works), but also enjoying it anyway...! :D
Life is so hard but worth challenging, so nice to meet you!!!

la devil said...

completely agree with you. when u feeling sad u shud talk to someone abt it. someone out there has alredy been thru it. evryone have their own set of problems. it how you deal wid it dats important.

think positive. cheers.

blackdaisies said...

I hope you are okay! Every emotion, I think, is a worthwhile emotion and help you discover new parts of yourself and the world around you, they are beautiful in their optimism, their sorrow and even in their anger - they move us and care for us and drive us forward. take care my dear!

eden said...

all your words are very much appreciated.................

thank you very much and dont worry, am goin to take care of my self :)