4/08/2005

LIFE IS UNFAIR ! ?

We always say the word (its unfair) everytime we are down and in trouble.When we are counting on something,or we're sure we deserve it,its hard to loose out.Sometimes life does seem unfair.It's important to remember though, that you're not the only one with a sad story.Disappointments come to everyone.How you handle yours makes the difference........

How do i react to unfairness:?

I stay in my room and dont talk to anybody.I eat chocolate bar. I phone a friend to talk to.I think about how unfair life is.Go out with a friend and do something fun.Im worried about what happened.I ask for advice from someone i trust ,and Im sure tomorrow will be a better day!

How about you?????


Prayer:This has'nt been the best of days Lord,I really feel let down.Please give me your hand and help me up.Thank you for giving me the courage to try again.

8 comments:

DC said...

Take care of yourself, Eden. I'll be thinking of you.

Keep up the writing.

DC said...

I've always thought life is unfair too. Things don't happen just because we want them to happen. Things don't happen because we deserve them. The universe just chugs on regardless.

But good friends are fair. They treat us well. They help us when we are down. They provide us warmth and comfort and advice.

Life isn't fair, but that's all the more reason to seek out good friends and companions help us get through the unfairness of life.

:)

Cassandra said...

"..you're not the only one with a sad story."

Yes, but you are the only one with your story. You deserve to be acknowledged as unique and special.

Cassandra said...

My life isn't unfair. It doesn't always go exactly how I want it to, but it's mine. All mine.

Sometimes I'm unfair to myself.

eden said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jam said...

Dont be sorry if u didnt get what u want be thankful u didnt get what u deserve . . .
Get what i mean?

eden said...

yes jam , thanks for dropping by and i got it......what you mean.

eden said...

to Dave and cassandra,thanks for visiting my blog :)