4/05/2005

MY LOVELY KIDS!!!

IM VERY LUCKY TO HAVE KIDS WHO GRADUATED WITH HONORS AT SCHOOL......ERKOM GERICHO MY ELDEST SON,(6) GRADUATED IN KINDER GARDEN 2 WITH 4 MEDALS AND ERICSON GEOFREY (5),MY YOUNGER SON GRADUATED IN KINDER GARDEN 1 WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE SALUTUTORIAN IN THEIR CLASS.HE EVEN RENDERED A SPEACH WHERE IN HE GAVE THANKS TO ALL HIS TEACHERS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND KINDNESS DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR.DID'NT FORGET TO MENTION HIS LOVE FOR ME AND HIS DAD AND OFCOURSE HIS BESTFRIEND ,HIS KUYA E.G............
TOO BAD I WAS'NT THERE DURING THE GRADUATION CEREMONY, AS IM BUSY HERE ,WORKING ABROAD TO EARN FOR A LIVING......BUT STILL IM VERY HONOR AND PROUD THAT GOD HAS GIFTED ME 2 INTELLIGENT AND LOVELY KIDS.THE MORE I'M INSPIRED WORKING AND ITS REALLY WOTH IT!.........I LOVE YOU E.G AND ERICSON AND I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

(I HAVENT SEEN THEM FOR A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS NOW)........

4 comments:

temppixie said...

us mothers are very proud.My youngest is off on his GAP year in Australia, not seen him for 7 months and he won't be back for another 5. Like your postings!

eden said...

temppixie, thanks for dropping by.i really appreciate it and i like your postings too....

Arlyna said...

I am not a mother but it must be a satisfying feeling to be one. I know you are very far away from them and it is very disheartening not being able to see them everyday. Just remember when you are going thru trials in life, always remember that you have two angels thinking and loving you.

eden said...

thanks rlyna, its really satisfying to be a mom,so you must try having one soon(baby).

thanks for visiting the site and keep coming if you have time cz i know youre bz too.