4/09/2005

***P H O B I A ***

Im not really sure what i'd be posting today.I hope this one interests you....

...... There is nothing wrong with being cautious.No one will swim in a crocodile- infested waters.No one enjoys earth quake or floods. Watch out ! Feelings are part of your body's defense system.It is perfectly natural to be afraid now and then, but when you have a fear that controls the way you think and act,it is interrupting your life and wasting your time.This kind of fear is called .......phobia......

...... I have a friend whose always afraid of different things.Her fears makes her feel nervous,tense,worried, and even panicky.Do you have any fears that make you feel thesame way? If so ,then i guess the best thing to do is tell God your private fears,list them one by one,then give them over to him.He'll know what to do with them...................

4 comments:

DC said...

I think this is a good site about fears.

http://www.coping.org/growth/fears.htm

DC said...

Keep writing, BTW. It is very good and I enjoy reading it.

eden said...

thanks Dave,for sure am goin to tell my friend about this site.

thanks for enjoying my blog as well, those comments encourage me to write more.....

- brydz - said...

i am afraid of the unknown so maybe i am like your friend.
thanks for visiting my blog