6/06/2005

WHO .. ARE .. YOU ?


Finding about your self takes a little time, but its worth the effort.You have to understand your self before you can like your self.You have to like your self before you can like other people.You have to like other people before they can like you. Now thats cool! There are a lot of roles you play each day. They all fit together to complete the picture of the real you . Make your own list of you's by answering the question Who am I ?The most obvious answer will probably be your name .But you might also say:im a student,im a member of a club,im a son ,im a daughter,im a brother , im a sister,im a human being,im a friend,im a child of God.im a neighbor.How many other answers can you think of ???

4 comments:

G N Bassett said...

I'm a viewer of your photoblog. Does that count?

eden said...

ey gn thanks! for being a viewer of my photoblog,yup it really counts ! :)

Lorena said...

I am a dreamer, an observer, a friend, I'm happy that I like who I am :)

Chantal said...

Only when you understand yourself you can live like it.