8/23/2005

I want to move on but the thoughts of you are pulling me back....
I dont want you to come closer but i dont want you to be gone.....
I dont want to talk to you but im longing to hear your voice......
I'm trying not to remember your face but it haunts me in my sleep...
I know im not doing anything right but i dont rectify I'm aware of the
consequences of my action but I dont care.....

I want you tobe happy but I am not letting you go...
I keep on promising to help you but im doing the opposite...
I wish we could dis-appear completely from other peoples eyes
so that we could both be in each others arms....
I often find my self wondering how it feels to be lying in bed with you,
on my side and I want you to burn me into ashes with your flaming kiss...

I want you to melt me with you sweet stare
I want to hear your soft voice whispering in my ear
telling me how i could make you feel great..
Parts of my skin she'd touched before are craving for more
Her sweet kisses have easily become my favorite drug.

My defenses were shattered and my walls were torn apart
When i allowed my self to be bewithed by her smile....
her burning lips makes me shiver the moment i part with them...
leaving me cold as if the frigid winter nights have already arrived.

Don't come so close ,it just makes me want to make you near me always
Pls. dont kiss me so sweet ,it makes me crave a thousand kisses to follow..
Pls. dont touch me like that,makes every other embrace seems pale and shallow..
I want our sweat to blend with each other and drizzle down until they get
lost in the fabric,there they will become silent witness to the union of our burning soul.........


(A letter/poem composed by Dhenere, my friend)

3 comments:

ian said...

What it is to be human :-)

Chantal said...

Beautiful poem again, as always.

Rowan said...

that's a beautiful poem!