8/24/2005

Some people like to complain about how aweful things are.They talk and talk,but they dont do anything to improve the situation.These people are no fun to be around,because they make everybody feel down.Hve you been a complainer lately? You can break the aweful habit by making the first move.Maybe you'll even start a chain reaction.

Memorize this line: I always wonder why somebody did'nt do something.Then i realized that I am that somebody. .........

If you dont always like what you see around you,and sometimes you dont know what to do to make things better,just remember that little things can make a difference....Always have the courage to try when you feel like running away.......

6 comments:

Misreflection said...

you really say the most sensible things..:)

pieterbie said...

I've been around long enough to realise that complaining is a waste of time. It doesn't solve anything.
I live by the Nike principle: "Just do it".

eden said...

misreflection: thanks for the compliment

pieterbie: yup complaining is really a wastes of time it wont help at all..

Paul said...

If you are unwilling or unable to change the thing you complain about, the complaining does no good, for sure. And it does do some harm - to yourself and those who have to listen to it.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

geez! i am guilty...sue me...but not to the point of making everybody feel down...

pearl said...

Haha I TRY to live by Nike's principle "Just do it", but I always OVERthink. And when it looks like I'm about to complain, my friends tend to nudge each other and run away as fast as their legs could carry them. that's why I blog lol.