8/17/2005

TERRASSE DUFFERIN.......


Dufferin Terrace:Perched on top of the escarpment extending 433 meters from the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac to the Governors prominade on the Plains of Abraham,the boardwalk offers espectacular views of the Lower town,Levis,the St. Lawrence river and the isle of Orleans.Maintained by parks Canada.The 125 year old terrace is an integral part of the Sain-Louis forts and Chateaux National Historic Site of Canada,and Quebec City's defence system,which spans approximately 400 years of history...

( Scroll down to see more pictures of the terrace )

6 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

beautiful photos!

Chantal said...

I love the perspective in this photo. It is like I am standing on that bridge.

. said...

Cojocaru Again Looking for New Kidney
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
My Adult Acne site, covers Adult Acne related stuff.

Boulder Yogi said...

If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."
Loved your posts. You can also visit my blog at:
traveling to china site/blog. It pretty much covers traveling to china related stuff.

Paul said...

Nice photos. I think I visited there when I was eight! So hard to remember...

Sidney said...

This was a nice trip !