10/14/2005

HORSE RACE 2005 ( SHANON QUEBEC )


This is the place where the Shanon horse race 2005 was held.We(me,tiny and daughter batchy) are lucky to have invited by Mr.Lawrence Martin,the owner of this area and the Owner Director of St.Huberts Restaurants (10 branches) Quebec city.After the game, we were able to meet the Mayor of Shanon and his wife,they are very nice and kind.We really had fun that day for Mr.Martin prepared a bunch of foods for the guests and we had wine tasting too.The Horse Race was really fun and interesting and i really enjoyed taking pictures of the said event.Here are some of the series...

Enjoy your week-end,Have Fun !

9 comments:

adminsupervisor said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog. My blog is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com its new and its getting better all the time. Have a look if you want.

My other site is a work from home site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I could kill two birds with one stone.

Keep up the great work, I'll be back soon.

Paul said...

Is Quebec really that consistently beautiful? You should get paid by their tourist dept...

Jayred said...

I don't particularly like horses, but this event is good for a photo op.

Legabal said...

Efective. Good landscape.

pieterbie said...

Love this one, good reflection in the water. Shanon, mmm, I'd like to do the Shanon valley on horseback.

Lorena said...

what a beautiful scenic photograph eden!!! :)

Sidney said...

This looks like a fun event especially when you are a guest of honor !
Nice series ! Lovely horses.

Queen Neetee said...

What a wonderful day you must have had. You've captured some wonderful pictures that help me to imagine the rest of the event. The horses are absolutely beautiful too. Thank you for sharing.

eden said...

PAUL:yup i can say that quebec is consostently beautiful

jayred:thanks for dropping by :)

sidney: i wasnt a guess oh honor ey ,i was just invited :)

pieter:u can visit quebec anytime u want :)

lorena,queen neetee,legabal,adminsupervisor thanks for the comments :)