10/21/2005

YOU ARE THE BEST...


You are the best of all possible companions.I love you dearly because you accept me for what I am ,not for what you need or want of me.You are the first person in my life who has loved me for me alone.

With you im not locked into a role ; Im free to change ,to explore and to grow.
You have shown me by your love that I am a person of value,and to expect from me all that I am capable of accomplishing.

Thank You for being my friend,my love.Thank you for insisting that I be all that I can .Thank you for loving me enough to make it all worth it.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK-END EVERYONE !

12 comments:

ian said...

What a wonderful dedication - the person to whom this is dedicated must be someone very special.

Lorena said...

aaahh, how sweet. i'm glad you found someone like this!

i love the clouds in this picture.

hope you have a great weekend!
Lorena

pieterbie said...

To me you are indeed just fine as you are ;-)

Have a great w-e too.

niki yokota said...

thank u eden!! have a wonderfuuul weekend with him!!!(*^o^*)

Op said...

have a wonderful weekend too eden. may i link your blog at mine?

Sidney said...

Wonderful dedication! I am sure you will make him happy too !
Have a nice weekend too!

Hza said...

Nice text to accompany the picture..!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

sweet!!!!

Ricardo said...

One magnifies photo of a precious place.
A greeting!

eden said...

thanks for visiting and posting wonderful comments :)

op:yup you can link your blog at mine anytime as you wish!

thanks everybody!

mermaid said...

Self-love, ain't it grand???

Misreflection said...

great tribute..