11/09/2005

I ( WE ) MISS YOU....


It was long ago that you touched me...
But your finger prints still remain,I can still feel it
The way you gently caressed the small of my back
Your lips so supple and tender.
Your hot breath on the lobe of my ear,tell me again..
The way you look through my eyes,into my soul
My heart still bears the scar of your presence......


Since you've been gone
I've asked my self if i did the right thing
or if there was something else i could have done.
I know there is'nt ,I asked anyway.
I try to remind my self ,that its better this way
That we'll both be better for it.I know that we are...
But sometimes.......sometimes.....I(we) miss you...
(me and the kids)

16 comments:

cruise said...

ganda ng lugar pati na rin yung reflection ng sun. senti na senti ang dating at nababagay sa poem. poetic ka pala! kapag mabasa niya ito, siguradong matutuwa siya :)

rock said...

A wonderful, sad and hopeful poem. The image is a fine representation of your words.

I bid you happiness and peace.

J said...

hi si ladywhitespirit eto.add kita after here...kumusta na?ang ganda ng tula mo malalim at malaman.ang lugar ang ganda.

alexandra said...

Sad and reflective, like the sun setting on a memory.

LadyWhiteSpirit said...

yep sa ilocos brdge yun ang layo pero magaganda mga tanawin dun

gulnaz said...

sad and beautiful, so elegant too!

Lorena said...

beautiful words eden. how deeply moving. it was a nice surprise for you to share something personal.

i hope you are doing well.

distance makes the heart grow fonder :)

jamie lang said...

Oh - too sad.

Queen Neetee said...

The beauty of truth can sometimes be sad. You have certainly demonstrated it here.

Beautifully sad.

Chantal said...

Beautiful lines.

Sidney said...

Lovely yet sad poem.
Don't look back too much in the past. Everything is possible now and in the future!

floots said...

heartfelt and honest
i hope that it helps to remember that there were good times

s said...

Wonderful Eden. You have courage much courage to post this! Your words have definitely reminded me of my own heartaches. Thanks for expressing it so well.

Misreflection said...

very touching..love is courage sometimes.

eden said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement and for wishing me happiness and peace.....

thanks for leaving comments :)

blackdaisies said...

such a beautifully tumultuous photograph to go with your deeply personal words ... thank you for sharing such a beautiful part of you ... thinking of you ...