8/08/2006

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY....( AUG.7 )


ERKOM GERICHO

This morning as i rose from bed and saw the sun above,I softly said Good morning God Bless my son E.G as it is his birthday today.I thought of you and said a loving prayer that he would bless you specially and keep you free from care.

I thought of all the happiness your day could hold in store and wished it all for you because no one desrves it more I feel so warm and good inside my heart was all aglow.I know God heared my prayers for you he knows them all you know.

May you always have a sunbeam to warm you,good luck to charm you,a shelthering angel so nothing can harm you while im not there to take care of you...a laughter to cheer you , more friends to cheer you ,and whenever you pray Heaven to hear you.

I LOVE YOU SON, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH! SEE YOU SOON.....


Love and Kisses,
Mama

5 comments:

pieterbie said...

Many happy returns, Erkom Gericho.

lws said...

Happy Birthday angel:) Erkom Gericho God bless you.


thank's sis and *hugs* bukas kta bctahin ulit dhil medyo magulo tong kompyuter ko

Sidney said...

Happy Birthday, Erkom!
Enjoy your day !

Cielo said...

Happy Birthday to you... Hoping for your good health

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

happy birthday sa bugoy mo...may he grow up to be a fine man...God's abundant blessings be upon him.