2/04/2007

BECAUSE OF BLOGGING...


I was tagged by VANIDOZA the GLAMOROSA non other than ate marie ,heres my answer to that .....

1. I`m able to share pictures on line of events and places to all my friends.Kept them updated whats going around...

2.I kept on thinking what to post again on my next entry ....

3.I made/met alot ot friends on line to whom i can share my thoughts and emotions...

4.I always go out with my camera and at times even ask Steeve to stop the car just to take picture of a place or thing that i find interesting for photo shooting.My day would never be complete without it....

5.Even when im at worksometimes ,im on line jut to check or update my site.....

6.I learned a lot about computer and trying to learn more ...i became an internet addict though

8 comments:

Marie said...

Hi eden! thanks for the response and I like the background music "kiss me quick".

lws said...

adik din ako :)

kumusta?

eden said...

ate marie, welcome po :) tnx nagustuhan mo kanta ni steeve !sige next time yung ibang song ulit nya ipo-post ko .

eden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eden said...

lws - apper na naman tau dyan sister :)

guess what???Steeve made it to the next round....syempre pa dahil sa tulong nyong lahat na blogkadahan ,call center ,at lahat ng kaibigan natin dyan na bumoto sa kanya ...SALAMAT PO next week ulit ha!

cruise said...

na de develop ang creativity at skills ng mga photographers or aspiring photographers through blogging

eden said...

mark - correct ka dyan brother,dahil sa blogging marami akong natutunan about computer at camera din.....

tnx sa dalaw at be sure bumoto ka ulit next week ha, para kay steeve:)

ghee said...

I am addicted to blogging coz I have a lot of chances to meet nice people like you :)

keep on blogging Eden!