4/09/2007

I MADE IT!


Belated HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Sorry, I`ve been busy the past few days related to Easter, but finally im back with a GOOD NEWS! I had my Permanent Resident interview last April 5 as posted on my last entry .I worked the 4rth of april,went to Montreal at 6pm with my ever supportive lolo Steeve.It was Snowing a lot and windy on our way to montreal but it didnt stop us from travelling as the following day is important for me and my kids.I was excited and nervous at thesame time.We arrived late but everything was fine.I woke up early on april 5. My appointment was 9:30 am but i should be there 30 minutes before the interview as stated on the appointment letter.Me and Steeve were at the Immigration office at exactly 8:30 , so 1 hr advance .Ive waited for this interview for so long , prayed hard to make it that day.With GODS blessings, with Steeve ,my kids, family and you all as inspiration and with your un-ending support and prayers,I am now a Permanent Resident of Canada .The immigration officer was so kind.Im very thankful that the interview went so smooth and fast.In just 30 min. its done and VIOLA !Permanent Resident na ang lola nyo !She handed me papers to fillout and sign for the processing of my kids VISA! abangan ang susunod na kabanata .........btw in one weektime ko pa matatanggap yung PR card ko through mail .I MADE IT HEY !

9 comments:

jhenny said...

wow!!! congratulations!!!! *hugs* :)

lws said...

congrat's im so happy for you.God bless.

marie said...

wahoooooo..... congrats! I'm very happy for you and the kids. hugs and kisses my friend.:)
btw, nakalusot sa uwang ng pinto ang daga, grrrrrr....:( :0

Tikey said...

Yahoooo.... congrats! ang saya nga ng ganyang feeling!

rHo said...

congratsssss!!! yeeeey! sa wakas.. God is so good talaga! i'm happy for you te...

Tikey said...

Nyhahha te okey naman na ako. ala nman tlga akong stiff neck effect lang un para mkita ang aking pa-long na, shiny hair!nyhahah

Francesca said...

ganun pala dyan sa canada, tawag don permanent resident, while sa france title of residency na dont know if permanent ba or hindi, kasi depends sa years ata of expiry? Gaya sa akin ten years residency title ako sa france, so they can kick me out after ten years or not, it remains to be seen.LOL

eniho,Congrats eden. And ang bilis ha, kuha agad mga anakis?Ang saya ko for you and kids.
O siya, kelan ang canadian citizenship niyan? Blow out, lol

cruise said...

congratulations eden! this cause for a big celebration!!!!

Sidney said...

CONGRATULATIONS ! I am so happy for you!