2/05/2008

THANK YOU MOM (NANAY)

Thank you for all that you do,and i want to tell you nanay I LOVE YOU
I'll kiss you and hug you coz you love me so true.


Thank you for your love throughout the years.Your love has been my rock despite the strains.Thank you for taking care of my kids while i'm away.For making them well ,happy, and good.All we are depends on you,not what you say but what you do.
The past few years has not been easy for me.How i made it through them,because you helped me.All your love has helped me reach this day.Now i can cast my thanks upon your sea.Known all the love thats there for me .Yearning without loss for what is mine.Only in that love can i define.Unloosing all my fears my self- to- be.



Thank you nanay for all that you do,in two weeks time im coming home to see you.
I LOVE YOU....

10 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

see you on the 18th!

ann said...

Happy trip! Enjoy your stay sa pinas.Kasama mo na ba anak mo pagbalik?

Misyel said...

so sweet, namiss ko tuloy bigla mama ko... enjoy your vacation!

eden said...

@ girlie - yes madam ! see you soon,excited naman ako .

eden said...

@ ann - naku how i wish kasama ko na nga sila pag balik dito.kaso hindi pa e,ill keep you posted pag padating na sila :0) tnx sa dalaw and i'll try to enjoy the rest of my vacation kahit two weeks lang ako dun minus mo pa yung araw ng byahe ko...

eden said...

@misyel - hello kapatid!kmsta na ba? yup ill see to it that ill enjoy every minute of my stay in the philippines with my kids. not so long pero babawi nalang ako pag dating nila dito.tnx!


kind regards!

ghee said...

Theyre all beautiful Eden!

enjoy your stay sa Pinas,its good to know that you can have a chance for a family bonding!make it to the max!!

TGIF!!

ghee

Cielo said...

I really luv ur pics , the very reason why i always frequent ur blog:)

eden said...

hello ghee- tnx sa dalaw!xcited na ako makatabi mga kids sa pagtulog :0)

eden said...

@cielo - hi,got your number already . tnx for the visit and flattered naman ako sa comments mo,:)


kind regards!