2/01/2008

I LOVE YOU by : bettie meschler

Finally I`m back ! Sorry for my absence for a month time.I just couldn`t get things together.Been very busy lately and dont have enough time doing this and that.Thank you so much for those who dropped by and for leaving messages and comments.I just want to let you know that in two weeks time I`ll be in the Philippines FINALLY to see my kids again after 4 yrs and two months.That means i`ll be out of blogger world again during that time,(two weeks)but i promise to keep you posted on my whereabouts.Mean while im going to leave you with these flowers and lines and start Valentines day today....

click images for a larger version...

(PICTURES TAKEN LAST SUMMER)


I LOVE YOU for making each day of my life Beautiful,and all my life`s labors seems worthwhile.For as i go through my day,no matter how rough it gets,I can think of you and smile.

I LOVE YOU for sharing all the moments of my life,and letting me talk,laugh and dream beside you.

I LOVE YOU for letting me speak my mind,and when i`m through,carefully considering the way I feel.For letting me be my self and helping me to realize who that really is , always inspiring me to pursue I deals that are lasting and real!

16 comments:

Cielo said...

Hi eden, this is what I love in ur blog, u capture the real colors of life...keep it up

Leah said...

Beutiful photos. Enjoy your stay with your kids. I'm sure you miss them a lot.

Anonymous said...

hapi vacation, sure ma miss ko ang blog mo, but i will keep visiting

Sidney said...

Enjoy your vacations in the Philippines!

floots said...

great pics and words
enjoy your trip - and take some pix to share with us all
cheers

Rock Kauser said...

The top flower explodes off my screen. It's beautiful.

marie said...

yahoo! excited nako!

eden said...

@ cielo,
hello kmsta ka na ba? i hope doing great and in good health .tnx for dropping by!


best regards,
eden

eden said...

@ leah,
hi,tnx for the visit.yes i really miss them a lot! though short time lang yung stay ko dun i will see to it na walang masasayang na oras with my kids playing and taking pictures syempre,notto mention magkakatabi kaming matulog for sure in 10 days time.

tnx!

eden said...

@ anonymous - whoever you are tnx for always dopping by .i'm really happy and excited to see my kids again...

eden said...

@sidney - hello sir! yes i will :0)
for sure my blog wil be full of my kids photos when i come back!


kinds regards!

eden said...

@ floots - hello sir!im happy you like it ang dont you worry as ive said it will be full of my kids photos and pictures of my place when i come back! thank you!

eden said...

@ rock kauser - im happy sir you take time visiting my site,and feels great that you admire my photos!

cheers!

eden said...

@ ate marie - ako din excited na syempre.see you soon!

GOD BLESS!

Ferdz said...

A flowery comeback! And great news that you get to go back home finally! Must be really exciting.

eden said...

hello ferdz,
oo nga finally makikita ko na ulit mg kids ko!i have this mixed emotion actually kasi nga two wks visit lang ako malungkot din at thesame time :(

tnx for d visit!