2/11/2008

RED ROSES ...



An early Valentines day flowers for me.Because I`m leaving on saturday for Philippines ,Steeve bought it earlier, for me to have it longer time. If he`s going to buy it on the 14th i just have it for 2 days so i better have it today :0)


I LOVE YOU FOR FILLING ME WITH PASSION`S DESIRE.
AND GIVING ME MORE LOVE THAN I THOUGHT ANY PERSON EVER COULD.
FOR MAKING ME REALIZE MY FULL POTENTIAL
AS A PERSON WHEN I RETURN YOUR LOVE THE WAY GOD MEANT I SHOULD

I LOVE YOU FOR STANDING CLOSE WHEN I NEED YOU
AND STANDING BACK WHEN I NEED TO BE ALONE.
ALWAYS SHARING THE SUNSHINE AND THE SHADOWS OF MY DAYS.
FOR YOUR COMFORT WHEN IM WEARY,AND YOUR STRENGTH WHEN THE WORLD SEEMS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE..

I LOVE YOU FOR ALL OF THIS ,
AND FOR THE PROMISE OF A LIFETIME TOGETHER,
FOR BECAUSE OF YOU,I HAVE LEARNED THE TRUE MEANING OF THE WORDS
I LOVE YOU .......( by :bettie meschler)

1 comment:

Ferdz said...

Wow! You're finally coming home. Have a safe journey!